This Christmas we have a very special prize for our bag of the month. Italian design house V°73 is giving away to one lucky winner a stunning limited edition tote worth over £400.
V°73’s full range of funky, stylish yet practical bags will be featured on Bag Servant in the next few weeks.
The bag’s designer Elisabetta Armellin has dedicated this bag to UK bag lovers …
“To you, Britain, friend of good times, muse and refuge of my memories…I dedicate this special V°73 to you and to our friends of Bag Servant”
This December, we are featuring 7 gorgeous handbag-savvy people and their favourite bag. We want you to vote for your favourite and enter our competition.
HOW TO ENTER:
Lust after all of the 7 bags shown below then cast your vote by clicking on the picture that you like best and completing the short entry form.
“The holiday season is full of glamour! Classy, classic, gorgeous is the name of the game. I love this bag and the classic breakfast at Tiffany’s glamour it brings.”
2. The Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Mini embellished suede shoulder bag is the choice of stylist Stylish Sarah. (Bag Personality Type: Glamourpuss)
“The perfect bag which adds a dose of dash to everyday looks”
3. The Radley London Newbridge Medium Cross Body Bag Honey is the choice of bag lover Lucy Zelazowski. (Bag Personality Type: Miss Practical)
“Casual classic bag for all Miss Practicals on the go.”
4. The Diane von Furstenberg Sutra Hobo medium leather and watersnake shoulder bag is the choice of BagServant Lenka. (Bag Personality Type: Miss Practical)
“To me this bag can be used for both everyday use and on a night out to bring a bit of class to most outfits. Unique design for DVF. A great bag to stand out and impress your friends.”
5. The Alexander McQueen The Heroine leather shoulder bag is the choice of bag lover, founder & CEO Aarti Nawani. (Bag Personality Type: Confident Classique)
“For the upcoming holiday season and all the parties we anticipate Divas attending we picked the Alexander McQueen’s ‘Heroine’ bag. This bag was a hot celebrity favorite at the Paris fashion week earlier this year. It is crafted from luxurious calf leather and is bound to make a statement with that burnished-gold plate at the front. It is edgy and elegant and will be perfect with any cocktail dress especially the top holiday favorite – the LBD. This bag is pretty roomy and we like to call it the practical and luxe bag. Finished with a gold-toned strap, the sling-it-over-your-shoulder bag allows for stylish hands-free navigation.”
“Navy has become one of my new obsessions because it looks great with just about every color. I tend to wear mostly bright colors and prints, so I need a bag that can anchor my outfits. The Valentino Rockstud Leather Tote has a timeless silhouette and spacious interior, making it the perfect everyday bag. It is chic, versatile and functional which is important for a woman on the go. The lacquered polish leather and signature Valentino pyramid studs adds an edginess that takes this tote from day to a night on the town.”
7. The Somerset by Alice Temperley Clover Medium Cross Body Handbag is the choice of founder/director Heather Cassidy. (Bag Personality Type: Confident Classique)
“For dancing at a Christmas party or networking, and I like the overall design and material for a winter luxe feel”
The results and prize winner will be published early January. Terms & Conditions apply.
Good luck everyone!